Cardio Max!!

Bob just kicked my butt!! Wow! I don't see how people are able to spend months with him, AND Jillian, for months at a time on The Biggest Loser-Probably why they get such awesome results!

For those of you who do this workout, how do you count the calories burned? What type of activity do you put in the exercise log?? I did week 1-2...Level 1 I guess.

I'm almost dreading Level 2!!

Replies

• NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Bob just kicked my butt!! Wow! I don't see how people are able to spend months with him, AND Jillian, for months at a time on The Biggest Loser-Probably why they get such awesome results!

For those of you who do this workout, how do you count the calories burned? What type of activity do you put in the exercise log?? I did week 1-2...Level 1 I guess.

I'm almost dreading Level 2!!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    i started level 2 of Jillians 30 Day Shred ....to find out how much cals i was using I wore my HRM. for 20 minutes its about 200 cals...but that is for MY specific weight and height.....if your serious about weight loss I'd say buy one....I started loosing alot more weight once I knew how many cals I was burning FOR SURE!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Cardio Max is great!!!! I love it!!!! I do all three segments when I do it and wear my HRM. I burn a little over 400 calories. The first segment with Bob is usually a little less than 200cals. I am not sure in the database, could be counted as intense aerobics or kickboxing. Sorry, I hope this helps. :flowerforyou: