NSV for MEEEEE!!!

Options
So my husband and I went out tonight to catch up on some much needed adult time. We are creatures of habit and went to the same bar we always go to, although we haven't been there in months LOL We went to sit in our favorite waitress' area and began talking about life and whats going on. I told her I had lost some weight and that I was going to run in the Warrior Dash at the end of the summer. So anyway we got up to leave and she says" WHOA! GIRL! We HAVE lost weight!!" YAY! for me!!! I know I told her I lost but she totally noticed and made a big deal about it! And I felt AWESOME!! So yay for me! :)

Replies

• dylanco
    dylanco Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! :)
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It always feels good when other people notice. Enjoy it...bask in it. Keep up the good work!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! I ALWAYS feel better when others notice--I don't tend to notice it myself OR I think I'm "making" myself notice it. Congrats! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!