30-22-32

Options
2»

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i also think that a lot of the celebs who say they are that size, actually arent.

Agreed. I saw today that Kim Kardashian said she's a size 0 and I literally started lmao-ing. YEAH RIGHT.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    what if the look youre after/the ideal picture in your head, is down to someones natural genetics and not acheivable just by shrinking smaller and smaller?
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 0 US (in some stores) and I'm not emaciated! I don't know my measurements right now but I definitely don't have those measurements! I have a larger chest (34D) but I was not graced with a bum! I'll try to take my measurements for you later and PM them to you if you're interested in them! The jeans I'm wearing now are a 0 from Express. I have jeans from Hollister (from a few years ago before they changed their sizing) that range from a 0-3, all fit the same, and I have a pair of Levi's that are a 25. Hope this helps!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    what if the look youre after/the ideal picture in your head, is down to someones natural genetics and not acheivable just by shrinking smaller and smaller?

Then... I'm screwed. Lol! I would hope that I would be able to recognise that I am smaller but no closer to looking how I want to, and accept that it's just never going to happen for me :p And then adjust my 'dream body' accordingly...

im only saying, because a lot of bodies i admire and wish i had, will never be acheivable for me, and its nothing to do with how much weight i lose, and this has been a hard lesson for me to learn. Ive also had to accept that ill never be fully satisfied with my body no matter what it looks like.

I read posts like yours, and i can really relate to the way youre thinking, and BECAUSE i can relate, i know its not really healthy.
    Just saying, just be careful.