Time to say hi!

Options
Hi,

I started MFP last Monday and have dropped it from ww. I find it so easy to use and have added
All my food. I have been weighing myself too and not dropped anything! Where am I going wrong?! I feel
Better and healthier but the scales say no different. I guess I should take measurements too.
Am a little disheartened and want to hear that this diet will work or me!
I am under my weekly calorific intake and went over a little on 2 days. Does this mean because my
Weekly intake is below average, that's ok? Should I still loose?
Add me for a friend, if want to share you story.
:) x

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey you. welcome to mfp. i used to do ww until i discovered mfp. depends on much under cals you are. mfp already creates a deficit for you , so being under your daily target may increase your deficit too much and your body may not respond well to it= try and read some of the stickied threads- they explain it a bit better. I certainly learnt that when i joined in jan. also how much water are you having everyday? make sure you get your 8 cups or more if you can manage. and exercise also helps!
  • M_lifts
    Options
    i joined in jan to get rid of my post baby weight! thought it was about time to get back into shape as my little one was 2! so not 'baby' weight anymore! lol
  • kirsty176
    kirsty176 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey,

Thanks for that. I'll check those threads out. Kinda makes sense.
    Yes probably a little under on my water intake, I have two to three large glasses of
    Squash a day. What do they consider a 'cup'?! Doh!
    :)
  • M_lifts
    Options
    Hey,

Thanks for that. I'll check those threads out. Kinda makes sense.
    Yes probably a little under on my water intake, I have two to three large glasses of
    Squash a day. What do they consider a 'cup'?! Doh!
    :)

oh a fellow uker! well one cup is about 250-300mls (half a pint)! so i try and have about 5 pints of sugar free squash a day= 10 cups