Rewards...

Options
Do any of you use a "reward" system?? What are some of your goals, and how are you going to reward yourself once you reach those goals?

Replies

• NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Do any of you use a "reward" system?? What are some of your goals, and how are you going to reward yourself once you reach those goals?
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    goals
    1. lose weight - lost 50 still going
    2nd 1000 pushups 5 days - at 800 last time (new week 400 down fixing to start next 200 for the day
    3.of course 6 pack - at my age who knows (i do because i found 4 :tongue:

rewards.
    like the way i look
    my kids
    and the people here and their support and kind their words
    and a few more :drinker:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 150, then get a breast reduction and a tummy tuck. Ins covers it, but doc wants me to try to loose the weight first so I won't sag if I loose more after surgery.

Then, 3 more tattoo's.......
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 150, then get a breast reduction and a tummy tuck. Ins covers it, but doc wants me to try to loose the weight first so I won't sag if I loose more after surgery.

Ooohhh...I want one of my rewards to be a breast augmentation once I reach my goal weight :blushing: But I don't know if that will ever happen-Or at least not any time soon.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My goal-reach 135

My reward- throw that damn scale in the ocean!
    (while wearing a 2 piece bathing suit)

:bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both trying to lose 15 lb by the time he graduates from college in December (13 weeks to go) Our reward is a long needed/wanted weekend away to celebrate our new, healthy bodies :blushing:
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    my goal is to reach 105 and then throw a biggggggg party
  • eriny
    Options
    goodmorning nuttyrubs do i get an invite to that great party
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Insurance will cover a tummy tuck?????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

When I hit goal, I am going SHOPPING and want to get a new tat! (I have 5 already).
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I had set a reward for getting under 200, then one for hitting 100 lbs lost...but I didn't really obsess over them. I was always doing this for ME and my health and to have more energy for my son and hopefully be around a long time for him.

I did get a nice gift card when I hit the 100 lb lost mark. Well, I went from 99 lbs lost to 112...so I got a $112 gift card to Sephora from my husband!! :smile:

And obviously, I have needed new clothes along the way, especially now! So, I reward myself with a few things here and there. My husband met his former step-dad (no longer married to his mom), for lunch last week and told him about my success. I guess he told his current wife who sent me a card and a check for $200 saying how impressed she was with what I have accomplished and she wanted to contribute to me getting some nice clothes! How awesome was that????
  • eriny
    Options
    my days is now complete :tongue: good morning tam tatstic :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    my days is now complete :tongue: good morning tam tatstic :love:

LOL! Thanks eriny!! You make me laugh. So happy I can help your day be better!

Hug to you!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    mid next year when I have hit and maintained my loss at goal wt I am going to get a nose job, superficial as it sounds I just want that reward/. but my goal for very very soon will be a belly button pierce.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    When these last 15 lbs come off, I'm getting a tattoo (wanted one for a long time).

Hell yeah!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just reached my first goal today, 20 lbs lost, I am buying myself new tennis shoes.

I have decided that each ten pounds I will do something fun, Jewelry, or shoes, that way when I get to my goal weight I can go shopping for Really great clothes.

I also want a tattoo, but not until I hit 50lbs lost :tongue:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I had set a reward for getting under 200, then one for hitting 100 lbs lost...but I didn't really obsess over them. I was always doing this for ME and my health and to have more energy for my son and hopefully be around a long time for him.

I did get a nice gift card when I hit the 100 lb lost mark. Well, I went from 99 lbs lost to 112...so I got a $112 gift card to Sephora from my husband!! :smile:

And obviously, I have needed new clothes along the way, especially now! So, I reward myself with a few things here and there. My husband met his former step-dad (no longer married to his mom), for lunch last week and told him about my success. I guess he told his current wife who sent me a card and a check for $200 saying how impressed she was with what I have accomplished and she wanted to contribute to me getting some nice clothes! How awesome was that????

wow thats so nice!!! i need family like you have LOL...

i will be getting another tattoo when i get down to my goal weight.... but so far i have gotten a few piercings(which im not allowed to discuss on the forums) And of course the clothes i buy... gotta love the shopping involved with weight loss lol...
    But the biggest reward so far is starting to feel comfortable in my own skin... i still have a lot to lose but i am so much happier and more confident!!!! It feels so good to know i have lost as much as i have :)
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... for me, when I *finally* get down to my goal weight, that will be a reward all by itself! But m,aybe a scuba trip... to the land of Oz so I can dive the Great Barrier Reef!
    australia-scuba-diving.jpg
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is what I set up for myself!

Rewards:
    After losing 10 pounds--new running shoes!! (I need them) ---ACCOMPLISHED 9/23/2008!!

After losing 20 pounds (half way point)--new workout clothes.

After losing 30 pounds--Spinning shoes!

After losing 39 pounds--(GOAL)Some CUTE new outfits! AND being able to wear my favorite bikini!!! Plus...I will feel GREAT in my new and totally deserved skin!!!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I got boobies after I lost 18 pounds!:tongue: I still am obsessing over the last 5 pounds and I will reward myself by getting my belly button re-pierced once those last pounds come off. I had it pierced back when I was thinner but then I had to have emergency surgery and they took it out in the ER and it closed up. :sad: I gained too much weight to re-pierce it (in my opinion) to have it look good. I didn't have the traditional up and down piercing, I opted for the across piercing with a hoop that was centered directly over my belly button. So anyways, hopefully within the next 2 months I will be flaunting the ring again. :laugh:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options

Who is your insurance????