low carb/low sodium dairy

Options
I am trying to stick to under 1000g sodium and 60g carbs per day but i am having a hard time reaching my cal goal of 1300. I have looked through threads of what foods to eat but i feel like I am eating all of those already. I can't figure it out...HELP! Does anyone have any low carb/ low sodium diets I can look at?

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stick to under 1000g sodium and 60g carbs per day but i am having a hard time reaching my cal goal of 1300. I have looked through threads of what foods to eat but i feel like I am eating all of those already. I can't figure it out...HELP! Does anyone have any low carb/ low sodium diets I can look at?

Google it and you can get a BUNCH! Low Sodium really depends on your choices and what you take OUT of your eating plan. If you eliminate the "Deli" meats and cheeses that's a BIG step. Also, watch the labels on canned foods..opt for the No Salt or Low Salt brands, buy fresh or frozen veggies and watch the labels; cut out the frozen meals and entrees. REMEMBER: Sodium is measured in mg NOT g.
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Try greek yogurt. TONS of protein, a small amount of carbs & full of calcium. I personally LOVE Fage .