Water yuk...

Options
can I drink herb tea? , I live in a hard water area .. taste is nasty!

Replies

• cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who hates plain water and she uses those little packets like you get from wally world. (walmart) you just pour it in your glass to add flavor to the water. I dont see why that would be any different. I think of it this way at least you are getting your water in.
  • mamaredhead
    mamaredhead Posts: 112
    Options
    I don't think that herb tea is a problem. It can be a help to lose excess water and reduce your apetite (depending on the herbs), so why not?! Just try to not sweeten it and drink it plain. Flavored mineral water without calories can be a good choice to not get "bored" with the tea.

Good luck! Keep going :-)
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who hates plain water and she uses those little packets like you get from wally world. (walmart) you just pour it in your glass to add flavor to the water. I dont see why that would be any different. I think of it this way at least you are getting your water in.
    That is exactly what I do. I can drink water when I'm real thirsty but when I'm forcing myself to drink more these drink mixes help a bunch!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Out of curiosity, do you not have squash in america? Because I always see people recommending little packets of water flavouring but squash is just the same thing but in big bottles.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, do you not have squash in america? Because I always see people recommending little packets of water flavouring but squash is just the same thing but in big bottles.
    I've not heard of it but that doesn't mean it's not available here.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You may need to buy bottle water. I would stay away from unnatural water "enhancers". If you need to add something try lemon, lime, orange, mint leaves, or ginger. You don't need the artificial sweeteners or dyes form the fake crap.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I suggest buying bottled water also and limiting the enhancers.