Things you'll do once you've reached your goal

Options
2»

Replies

• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Aren't any of you ladies gonna go see your ex-bf and show him what he's never gonna have ever again and that he made a huge mistake in letting you and your hot body go?? :happy:

That, too! :tongue:
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Aren't any of you ladies gonna go see your ex-bf and show him what he's never gonna have ever again and that he made a huge mistake in letting you and your hot body go?? :happy:
    I can't wait to look like I did when I first started to date my current boyfriend.
  • zelda1945
    zelda1945 Posts: 2
    Options
    cross my legs
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    A new wardrobe of stylish clothing...sooo tired of large T-shirts and sweats.
    Going to get my spider and varicose veins taken care of.
    Maybe a laser treatment for the cellulite. I had that even when I was skinny and it made me feel fat. So I want to get rid of that so I can fully enjoy the new me!
  • Vauny
    Vauny Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a fun sister like that too!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wear a bikini and hopefully look as good in it as the woman who inspired my weight loss did. She looked amazing and had lost over 50kg to get there and wasn't afraid to flaunt her new body and confidence yet was open and honest about the struggle she had to get there. Absolutely inspirational, I would love to be like her.