BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/24

Options
Good Morning, Smurfettes!

I got into work early today, so I figured I'd start today's thread.

I was very pleased with my weigh in number. Go Blue!

I have meetings for the rest of the week with food. Today, lunch is tuna salad with a dinner roll. Usually there is not much lettuce and tons of tuna. I'll need to watch that. Usually a great dessert, too. Tomorrow, we have spare ribs, chicken wings and cole slaw. Finally, we're having stuffed chicken breasts, mashed potatoes w/gravy and vegetables.

I have healthy snacks to eat to keep me fueled throughout the day to keep me away from the candy dish. I didn't have candy from the jar at work at all yesterday until 6:30 pm. My strategy was to keep drinking decaf tea, and it worked (until I stopped drinking it)

I think that Tom and LT will do great at home. Big Tom seems especially committed. I don't like how Orange backstabbed Gray. If it didn't make a difference how they voted, Orange should have just voted Yellow to show Gray they fought for them.

Have a Smurfy Day!

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Morning, Smurfettes!

I got into work early today, so I figured I'd start today's thread.

I was very pleased with my weigh in number. Go Blue!

I have meetings for the rest of the week with food. Today, lunch is tuna salad with a dinner roll. Usually there is not much lettuce and tons of tuna. I'll need to watch that. Usually a great dessert, too. Tomorrow, we have spare ribs, chicken wings and cole slaw. Finally, we're having stuffed chicken breasts, mashed potatoes w/gravy and vegetables.

I have healthy snacks to eat to keep me fueled throughout the day to keep me away from the candy dish. I didn't have candy from the jar at work at all yesterday until 6:30 pm. My strategy was to keep drinking decaf tea, and it worked (until I stopped drinking it)

I think that Tom and LT will do great at home. Big Tom seems especially committed. I don't like how Orange backstabbed Gray. If it didn't make a difference how they voted, Orange should have just voted Yellow to show Gray they fought for them.

Have a Smurfy Day!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good morning Papa! Stay away from the candy - or bring something else you can munch like sugarfree gum (I personally hate the stuff). When there is something that taunts me, I allow it a little. I have my dark chocolate hershey kisses at home (22 cal a piece) so if people tempt me with fudge and stuff I wait until I get home and suck on one of those forever. Yum!

Amy - walking a marathon would bust my butt for sure. You Rock!

So I guess we're going back to the every day thread - that's fine but make sure you read the posts after yours the next morning because us late-day checkins get sad when we think no one is reading. :cry:

I finally got my a** out of bed and biked into work again. Its COLD. Not sure how much longer I can keep that up. Also, with the weight I lost my jeans keep slipping down - I almost changed professions to plumber like 8 times mid-ride today!! :laugh:

I was sad that orange team sold them out - brown team looked pissed! I really love yellow team and all - but I thought for sure they would all follow Jillian's lead and vote them off because they gambled with their opportunity!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone,

I watched the show last night. I was sad to see the grey team go. I cant believe the orange team voted for them. Even if everyone else voted for them they still shouldnt have and I like the orange team. I hate that the yellow team didnt make their bid. My least favorite team is the purple and they would have been under the yellow line then. But the Yellow team made it really close. They lost the most weight didnt they . Big Tom looks amazing though. He looked great and so did LT. He is actually a handsome boy.

I havent worked out since Sunday. I knew once I took one day off this would happen. I was planning on getting up this morning and doing it but I think I have gotten what my hubby had last week. HE was really sick. Im not really bad yet but I am so tired and my head just feels so stuffy.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I forget to say...

KICKBOXING TONIGHT! Hopefully she'll be brutal...
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello all !!

my bf decided that he wanted to start eating well as well... we've been through this before,, i have to log the food for him ... and beside taking a wee walk once in a while .. he will not excercise,, i feel sad because he wont see any result .. or probably not much,, and he will feel down because i'm having good result,, i'll try my best to support him and really hope he can do good.. hes only got like 20 odd pounds (shoulndt say only ... its still hard work) .. i wish him all the best...:heart:

i can't go to the gym tonight because the gym i go to is at the town's recreational center and the town's council employees are on stike,,, i support them all the way.. but i'll have to do my stationary bike today...

i can't watch the biggest loser show :sad: i was trying to download it ... and the website where i download stuff well my account is no good ..long story... i can't watch it on tv coz im in the uk.. can't watch it on the nbc website because you have to be in the us to do that (get a not available in your region msg) i have been looking all over youtube, googlevideo ect.. and no luck ... sighhhh
    :sad: :sad: :sad: it's a sadddd day

hoo mom told me i can choose myself a hrm for my bday in october.,.. so shopping online for one now :bigsmile:

so that's all in may's little world for today
    have a good one :)
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I totally agree on how the orange team sold out the grey team. Like you all have already said...if their vote didn't make a difference why not at least through a sympathy vote to grey to show their support? Any how.

Has everyone sent in their weight for this week? After staying the same the last 2 weigh ins I budged the scale pretty good this week!! Woo Hoo!:bigsmile:

No gym for me today. I'm donating blood today though and apparently that burns 650cals over the next 3 days....I'll have to look into that though. Apparently that's how many calories your body burns while reproducing the blood.

Talk to you all soon.
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options

i can't watch the biggest loser show :sad: i was trying to download it ... and the website where i download stuff well my account is no good ..long story... i can't watch it on tv coz im in the uk.. can't watch it on the nbc website because you have to be in the us to do that (get a not available in your region msg) i have been looking all over youtube, googlevideo ect.. and no luck ... sighhhh
    :sad: :sad: :sad: it's a sadddd day

i found a way to download it :bigsmile: thanks to my boyfriend he's the official hero of the day :laugh:
    i'll watch it tonight, though now i spoiled it by reading the posts... i know.... gray is the one to be eliminated lol