Another Newby

BarbelleBaby
BarbelleBaby Posts: 50
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello MFP community... this does look a pretty friendly place to be :)

Found this through the android market but was pretty pleased to see that they have a website.

I'm one of those who just needs to get back on track. Before uni I was a dancer/ gymnast; fairly fit, fairly strong and generally healthy. Since the sedentary lifestyle at uni I'm a bit overweight, not very strong and really need to shape up my diet! So hopefully MFP will help me to do exactly that!

If anyone has any tips for people like me - I know I need to do it steadily and that exercise is pretty important too - but anything is really appreciated!

I'm doing mainly strength training with barbells plus some cardio but I will be logging that.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, share support or follow progress then please don't think twice about taking me up on it :)

Replies

• jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Good morning and good luck to you. Need any help just ask. Everyone here is wonderful and everyone here has great opinions and options that they love to share. may find you like a few!
  • That's great to hear, thanks! And congrats on your loss so far, sounds fantastic :) x
This discussion has been closed.