First Morning Jog!

Options
Man it seems like that was soo intense! Thinking about starting a little smaller next time! Maybe going to walk on the tredmill everyday will build my strenght up! But I lost 195 calories!!
PS & I didn't go back to sleep yet wanted to give my self time to cool down proud of myself but now shower then nap!

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!

THANKS!! =]
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I LOVE morning jogs!!!

Have you tried Couch to 5k yet? That's a great way to ease yourself into running, :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered that morning runs are easier if you are up for at least 20 minutes. I've tried waking up and just heading straight out and it never goes all that well for me :) Great job!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    great job!!! I love morning runs!! I've tried evenings and I am so exhausted by the end of the day I have nothen left...... gotta start the day with it!! =)
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    No I haven't tried couch to 5k my school had did it but I was motivated so I didn't join I knida wish I did now though

And a 20 min start prob. would've helped lol cus I was tired!
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    Great work! I think its easier to do a run first thing in the morning, I'm usually so tired in the afternoon and lack the motivation.

Keep it up, and remember: one step at a time!
  • fitforMYSELF
    Options
    Thanks =]
    I think It'll get easier the more I work out but I didn't do it alot so I have to strengthen my legs and ankles. I'm looking forward to it getting easier! lol