Replies

• realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I usually put it as Dance Aerobics :)
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    There's a site that can help you figure it out.... It's based on weight. I'd guess about a hundred calories... but Google "How Many Calories Burned" for sites to figure it out more accurately, depending on you age and weight, etc...
  • mitchy2310
    mitchy2310 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been entering mine as "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist". I do an hour class so I just enter the time - I don't wear a HRM either.

Are you enjoying Zumba? I love it - the hour goes by so fast.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I created a Zumba entry and did 450 calories per hour. When I got my HRM I found I was pretty accurate.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    i did zumba a while ago then stop, but as im tryna get physical, i thought why not as i saw anothert trailer about it. I have it on wii, so i just started back i guess on the 20 mins. i just tryna the dance aerobics untill i get my HRM. lets Zumbaaaaaa!!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    I highly recommend a HRM with a chest strap if you can get one. I just did the 20+ min ( 3 min of cool down) of beginner Zumba on the Wii and I burned 373 cals, I just manually made a Zumba entry for it. Look forward to doing the Zumba Fitness Challenge with you, add me if you want. :smile: