Cherry Lemonade Super-Slushie

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
2511cherryslushie.jpg

(Entire recipe: 65 calories, 0g fat, 35mg sodium, 15g carbs, 2g fiber, 12g sugars, 1g protein = 1 Point)

Lemonade just got a chilly cherry makeover, courtesy of HG! Pssst…you can also try freezing it for an awesome icy snack!

Ingredients:
1 serving Crystal Light Lemonade drink mix (either 1/8th of a tub or 1/2 of an On The Go packet)
2/3 cup frozen, pitted sweet cherries
2/3 cup crushed ice

Directions:
Dissolve Crystal Light into 8 oz. of cold water. Combine with ice and cherries in a blender and process until well mixed but still icy. Pour into a large glass and enjoy! Makes 1 super-sized slushie!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    2511cherryslushie.jpg

(Entire recipe: 65 calories, 0g fat, 35mg sodium, 15g carbs, 2g fiber, 12g sugars, 1g protein = 1 Point)

Lemonade just got a chilly cherry makeover, courtesy of HG! Pssst…you can also try freezing it for an awesome icy snack!

Ingredients:
    1 serving Crystal Light Lemonade drink mix (either 1/8th of a tub or 1/2 of an On The Go packet)
    2/3 cup frozen, pitted sweet cherries
    2/3 cup crushed ice

Directions:
    Dissolve Crystal Light into 8 oz. of cold water. Combine with ice and cherries in a blender and process until well mixed but still icy. Pour into a large glass and enjoy! Makes 1 super-sized slushie!