U.S. JUNIOR RYDER CUP

Marla64
Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
Pardon a wee bit of braggin' on my little girl-- she was part of the recent U.S. Junior Ryder Cup team that competed in Bowling Green, Kentucky. She and her team beat the European Junior team 22-2, a margin of victory that "they" say will never be realized again. PGA officials told us our American team became a part of history last week. It was thrilling to be there.

More fun was added when the professional Ryder Cup Americans beat Europe this past weekend in Louisville. My daughter and her team, as part of their experience, played the back 9 holes at Valhalla Club in Louisville, the day before the official Ryder Cup began and got to meet several of the pros. Captain Paul Azinger met with the team and had a photo shoot.

Anyone who doesn't know golf could care less-- :smile: Any golfers on the site-- this was wayyyyy cool.

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Pardon a wee bit of braggin' on my little girl-- she was part of the recent U.S. Junior Ryder Cup team that competed in Bowling Green, Kentucky. She and her team beat the European Junior team 22-2, a margin of victory that "they" say will never be realized again. PGA officials told us our American team became a part of history last week. It was thrilling to be there.

More fun was added when the professional Ryder Cup Americans beat Europe this past weekend in Louisville. My daughter and her team, as part of their experience, played the back 9 holes at Valhalla Club in Louisville, the day before the official Ryder Cup began and got to meet several of the pros. Captain Paul Azinger met with the team and had a photo shoot.

Anyone who doesn't know golf could care less-- :smile: Any golfers on the site-- this was wayyyyy cool.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!