Charlene Extreme, Insanity or Px90???

Options
Going to buy one of these...I love Charlene's Turbo Fire and Tubo Jam wondered if Charlene extreme is good? Can anyone tell me what they like best of the three I listed? I appreciate it! Thanks.

Replies

• tmontgomery69
    Options
    Going to buy one of these...I love Charlene's Turbo Fire and Tubo Jam wondered if Charlene extreme is good? Can anyone tell me what they like best of the three I listed? I appreciate it! Thanks.

I've heard that Chalean Extreme is AWESOME! =)
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme is awesome! I've done it several times and still use use the lifting routines, although I'll sub in other cardio on the alternate days. Chalene is far and away my favorite trainer!

Insanity is hard core cardio - different from TurboFire and TurboJam because it uses athletic style drills. It can be hard on the knees, so you'll want to be very strict about form. if you can survive Insanity Plyo, then P90X Plyo is nothing!

P90X is much like Chalean Extreme with weight lifting 3 days per week and cardio based exercises on alternate days. The P90X workouts are longer, but not excessively so. The weightlifting workouts in P90X average about 25 exercises each class whereas ChaLEAN has around 12. Both are very effective and will get you good results.

Personally, I prefer Chalean over P90X because the workouts are slightly shorter and I really enjoy Chalene's teaching style.
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    I agree.... I prefer ChaLEAN Extreme (Chalene J) over P90X (Tony Horton) ~~ Chalene is my favorite!!! Love her personality and the way she motivates and trains. I haven't done INSANITY (except one workout and it kicked my butt! Sore for days. I want to do the whole program. I will one of these day's. )
  • AngieDee12
    AngieDee12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input! I am going to order Chalean extreme...,.I love her style of teaching in the DVD's that I have. She is a great motivator...so real and full of energy! And I kinda like having a "girl" teach me too....It motivates me to see her ...so fit and full of life!