i need help

chelebell14
chelebell14 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
I feel like I'm stuck! For the past 3 weeks I have been stuck at the same weight. I have been working out and eating right but I have not lost any ( or gained ) and my body has not changed either. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to boost my weight loss!! PLEASE HELP

Replies

• i feel the same way! i thought it was just me
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    You aren't alone. I think we all hit that wall at some point or another. Do you eat back your exercise calories? If not try that.
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    You need to change something. Our bodies adjust to our routines quickly and stall out on the weight loss.

I'd suggest you do one (or more of the following)
    1. Increase cardio / decrease weights
    2. Increase weights / decrease cardio
    3. Increase calories for a few days
    4. Try a dufferent cardio and / or weight routine.

Good Luck. :-)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Hi! I had a similar story in the beginning here where I lost 9 pounds pretty quickly just from the drastic change in the way I was eating. The best way to get advice from others is to open up your food diary so people can make suggestions based on what you're eating. Add as many friends as possible...the more people to hold you accountable and motivate you, the better! And give us some idea of what type of exercise you are doing! Good luck! I will send you a friend request!
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Try changing up your workouts. Maybe do something that has more intensity or for a longer period of time. Also try to chNge the food you are eating. Without know what you eat, it is hard to comment on that. Zig zagging your calories help. Lot S well. Hope this helpz you and good luck!
  • Thanks for all the suggestions ill try some of that the start of next week. ( I plan out my week every Sunday)
This discussion has been closed.