Biggest Loser - Who are you rooting for?

Options
i'm rooting for the red team. they seem genuinely nice, kind, and well-adjusted. they have alot to live for and the money would really help their family.

absolutely cannot stand the bornw team. the man is an idiot (mussels yuck! i don't like vegetables) and he was totally mean and threatening when they were talking about voting off the grey team. his wife looked at him in embarrassment, but she also looks like the type that would never stand up to him. i really don't like that.

anyhow, who do you guys like?

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i'm rooting for the red team. they seem genuinely nice, kind, and well-adjusted. they have alot to live for and the money would really help their family.

absolutely cannot stand the bornw team. the man is an idiot (mussels yuck! i don't like vegetables) and he was totally mean and threatening when they were talking about voting off the grey team. his wife looked at him in embarrassment, but she also looks like the type that would never stand up to him. i really don't like that.

anyhow, who do you guys like?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I really am rooting for the yellow team. I just love how Colleen is really pushing for her dad. You can tell they really want this!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I WAS rooting for the Gray Team :grumble: , but now I want the Yellow team to win. :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I really am rooting for the yellow team. I just love how Colleen is really pushing for her dad. You can tell they really want this!!

Yes, yellow and Pink too. I understand the daughter's struggle so well......
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM ORANGE! (Ed and Heba):heart:

I mean, I love them all, but Heba struck a chord with me.
    I think I see myself (or a former self) in her.
    (Also, orange happens to be my favorite color,
    and they are from a city down the road from me!)
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I like them all so far except for the purple team. Just something about the daughter that turns me off. NOt sure what it is. I like the orange team ( although they shouldnt have voted against the greys) and I like the yellows and the pinks.

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I like them all so far except for the purple team. Just something about the daughter that turns me off. NOt sure what it is. I like the orange team ( although they shouldnt have voted against the greys) and I like the yellows and the pinks.

Connie
  • Fab140
    Options

Connie

Yea.....I feel the same way. Something about the purple team torks me off.

Who out there LOVED IT when Bob took up that yellow line??? I actually cheered!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Me, I watch this because it keeps me inspired about my own weight loss journey. I honestly haven't bonded with any of the teams yet. I don't like the first few weeks when they're whiney.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I was rooting for the Grey Team because they came from MA, and I was sorry to see them voted off. But, I was glad they both lost quite a bit of weight in 4 months. Now I don't know who I want, but I am leaning towards the yellow team.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for the yellow team. I'm telling you the daughter impressed the crap out of me last night!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yellow just cause that girl is in it with her dad and she loves him so much she will do WHATever it takes to get him healthy for the long run and I too feel the same way about my dad. and as a second team red cause they want to be around for thier little boys
  • FitJoani
    Options

Connie

Who out there LOVED IT when Bob took up that yellow line??? I actually cheered!:bigsmile: :drinker:
    I loved it too. I thought jill was gonna FLIP but she dug it too. Plus everytime I see jill I wanna go run and do situps to get her rockin bod!!!
  • Fab140
    Options

Connie

I loved it too. I thought jill was gonna FLIP but she dug it too. Plus everytime I see jill I wanna go run and do situps to get her rockin bod!!!

Right? She just gets hotter and hotter, I swear!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I like the yellows and the pinks and kinda like the red team. I think the yellow team has the most to gain from this whole experience. The pink team reminds me of me and my daughter and some of the stuff we've been through. The red team...I dunno. I just like them. :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I love the yellow team. I think the daughter is just too cute and the dad just seems so sweet. He looks like one that would be all loud and obnoxious but he isn't. I feel really bad when I see him on the treadmill with the oxygen. I just want to hug him!!!! I also like Heba and Ed (not sure of the color). I was in tears when she was talking to her dad.

Memaw
  • FitJoani
    Options

Connie

Right? She just gets hotter and hotter, I swear!
    Oh absolutely. Every single time I see her I have to say that she has the PERFECT body its strong heaalthy womanly fit and shes just tough its awesome and inspirational.
  • AmyJ
    AmyJ Posts: 14
    Options
    I am pulling for the yellow team. It is so sweet how Coleen is doing everything she can to help her dad. I also like the red team..

Way to go Bob for removing the yellow tape. :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: YIPPEE on the yellow line being ripped up...and so cute to see Jillian jumpin on his side and him on hers....nice to see them getting along..for a change...I know they are both SO competitive even against one another. :laugh: It's entertaining...so YES on the yellow line...KUDOS:drinker:

Connie

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like the yellow team.