Hello

Options
I just joined this site and I'm looking to network. My fitness activities and interests are walking, strength training exercise that doesn't involve much equipment, playing dance central and adventures on the xbox kinect. Trying to quit smoking and eating more organic and vegetarian.

Replies

• slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    hiya welcome to the site it soo helpful and everyone is soo kind in helping you good luck with the weight loss xx
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Organic is a great way to go!

I think you are going to be happy here. MFP is such a wonderful, huge community of people who are really diverse and helpful.

Welcome and good luck.
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    hey. you can add me if you want, i am veggie :flowerforyou:
  • shepardc
    shepardc Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, I read the posts and am inspired. I have MS and really need to improve my health but I just can't find something I will stick with. I am going into my second week.
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they wish. I've been here for over a month, and I've missed my old support network from FatSecret.com..... I've reached my goal weight, and I'm now struggling to maintain and not lose anymore. I have my own issues with food/eating, but I have gained quite a bit of info on nutrition and fitness now. ^_^ We're all here to help ourselves as well as give support to others

P.S. I'm a vegan! Yay for the veggies...lol