Out Go the Fat Clothes!

Options
jb_2011
jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
I'm still fat, lol, but 31 lbs less fat than I was last Dec., so I finally took a few minutes to go through one of my dresser drawers......OUT with the 2X and all but one of the of the 1X!! Yay team! I'll send the good T-shirts and tops to someone who can use them, and some will definitely have to go in the rag bag. Next on the list is to tackle the closet...farewell to thee my favorite old clothes, I won't miss you one little bit. :wink:

Replies

• shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did this last week. It was so fun pulling out shirts that I had purchased without trying on, just to find they were too small. Now...they aren't :)
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Mine went out a couple of weeks ago, too!

I have to admit, that I was a little emotional -- not sure why. But isn't it a great feeling?
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's always good when you're clothes are too big for you! That's an amazing feeling. :)
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    Yeah!! Congrats, I cant wait until I get to do that :))
  • amandakoorime
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!! That is always awesome news! Bet you can't wait to hit your goal and go shopping for new clothes! :bigsmile:

4702376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I guess since summer is here, it was time to clean out the closet. I did that Friday night too..donated them all. It's a good feeling actullay being able to wear some of the clothes that I had packed away because they were too small. You will more than likely be cleaning out again before your final goal! Congrats again!
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I felt a little bit emotional as well. I think it was because even at my heaviest I prided myself on being well groomed and put together. These "big" clothes took me to alot of events where I know I looked fierce :) It was bittersweet to throw them in the Goodwill bag.... but if I'm tellin' the truth... more sweet than bitter :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have been working on this all wknd, major job!! my closet is a huge mess.
    feels good tho loveing how im starting to look
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to do that :) Congrats!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That has to feel so good to get rid of those clothes that are too big. You are doing super!
  • CTLODEN
    CTLODEN Posts: 5
    Options
    I 'm looking forward to going through my clothes as well, but I will be shrinking into a lot of my clothes first, then I will shrink out of them. I plan to reward myself with a new outfit every 15-20 pounds. Between new outfits, I can shop in my smaller clothes that I never got rid of.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Nice to know you're all in a similar boat - it's a wonderful boat, too. I'm wearing some jeans from a long time ago that I saved, knowing someday I'd get it together and lose this baggage. Hip hip hoooray for all of us!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    now that's something to celebrate for sure, Good for you!
  • firestarbeauty
    Options
    yay for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!