Exercise Buddy

Options
Ok, here's my thing. I live in Magnolia, DE. I am TRYING to lose weight. Not doing too, too bad but not doing as well as I would like. Part of this is willpower/motivation. I am a mom of 3 (wife of 1 lol) and I work and have just started school. Unfortunately my schedule doesn't leave me as much leeway room for exercise as I had gotten used to. I am not at that stage where I say "Yay exercise time!" yet so I have to either work up to it or guilt myself into it. And now that school is in I have yet another excuse as to why I "Just don't have time". I know that I would do SO much better if I had a buddy to exercise with. I get support from my friends are far away and not here to kick my butt or call me and go "OK meet me at the park in 30 minutes or I'm coming to get you!!" So I'm looking for anyone local that would be looking for a buddy to go walking or start trying to run or exercise or WHATEVER! If you're near the Magnolia/Dover area and are looking, please let me know!!

Kim

Replies

• rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I wish I did cause if I did id drag your butt out of house everyday hahhaha I hope you find someone close to ya. Your plate is full right now and hopefully things calm down for ya :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! I'm not even worrying about exercising for the next couple days. I'm trying to study for this Psyche test and I am having SO much problem! I'm so unused to studying that my brain has stopped working I think. I used to retain information like a sponge. Now it's like "What did I just read??" But after Wednesday night I'm back on some kind of exercise track. The Shred again I guess. I will NEVER get off Level 1!!