For us outspoken jokers who need to vent....

Options
Serious ppl banned from this thread. This is for us jokers who need a laugh and just want a bit of fun banter where abuse and slagging off is allowed.

So me Kirsty and Neil are the moderators and if u get serious or take offence we will throw poo at you or something similar.

Replies

• Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Stfu ya gob****e :grumble:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Love you fk wit x
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So a dog went into a bar..... heheh

Flinging Poo huh? Since I find that funny, I probably share your sense of humor. So here is two funny things I heard this week.

Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    We simply continue to fly-on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that. :-)

Don't sweat the petty stuff .... and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

TOPICS: I think all of the ones I can think of would piss someone off. Darn!

Looking forward to some laughs!

Yvonne :glasses:
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options
    I have no affiliation to this topic in any way shape or form. I also think that SarahGleave is a fu*kin mad woman that befriends way too many cats.

(I still would tho)
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Neil you'd like it in my bath. We could make bubbles....
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    ...anyway there's nowt wrong we liking ***** x
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    It x'd out my word. How very dare they!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options
    I'm not good in a bath.. I'm too long. (and I'm talking about whole body length, not schlong length) #wishfulthinking (and yeah I can hashtag here too cos I'm a badass) :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I am "up" for a bath with you too. whistling.gif
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options

Sod off ginger bollocks :laugh:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    This is a little boring................................:yawn:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    ^^ F%^& off
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

More the merrier..its BIG! c mon Neil Neil
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Bath?! I'm in!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    ^^ F%^& off

Wow really? Did you just want a place that you controlled where you could be completely rude to people. There's a line between ranting and venting and just being a friggin *kitten*!

Nobody likes rude people....hence why no one likes your post. Try being nice and having useful topics....you would be surprised at how far those go.

I'm not a cry baby and can't stand complainers buuuuttt....your downright rude! Take a chill pill and go back to pleasant and nice where your mom had you chick.....Sheesh!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options
    ^^ F%^& off

Wow really? Did you just want a place that you controlled where you could be completely rude to people. There's a line between ranting and venting and just being a friggin *kitten*!

Nobody likes rude people....hence why no one likes your post. Try being nice and having useful topics....you would be surprised at how far those go.

I'm not a cry baby and can't stand complainers buuuuttt....your downright rude! Take a chill pill and go back to pleasant and nice where your mom had you chick.....Sheesh!

I knew it'd get messy in here before long lol If anyone is easily offended maybe keep out of this thread?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I knew it'd get messy in here before long lol If anyone is easily offended maybe keep out of this thread?

you-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

I'm wondering if these type of jokey/rude/insult threads suits a British sense of humour more than anyone else. It's all tongue in cheek so hopefully people will see it for what it is...

ETA: stupid broken pic link...
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/you-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

I'm wondering if these type of jokey/rude/insult threads suits a British sense of humour more than anyone else. It's all tongue in cheek so hopefully people will see it for what it is...

ETA: stupid broken pic link...

I don't think I have ever been so traumatised by an image on MFP! :noway: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Sod off ginger bollocks :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    ^^ F%^& off

You heard what I said the first time...bye....and the opening thread said it all....shut the door on ya way out........