holy body builder joani!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I was at the gym the other day and decided I NEED to up my wt I am lifting build strength and get ripped. I grabbed 20lbers to do bicep curls and made it through a ten rep set so thought hmmmmm and grabbed the 22.5s and get this made it through two sets. I am going to stick with this wt till it becomes easy!!!! then maybe just maybe I can move to 25ers!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym the other day and decided I NEED to up my wt I am lifting build strength and get ripped. I grabbed 20lbers to do bicep curls and made it through a ten rep set so thought hmmmmm and grabbed the 22.5s and get this made it through two sets. I am going to stick with this wt till it becomes easy!!!! then maybe just maybe I can move to 25ers!!!!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

COngrats and you keep going!! :flowerforyou:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Progressive weight training is a beautiful thing! When I first started I was curling 12 and 15 pounds. per arm. Within a few sets id be reduced to curling 5's and 10's. I just recently curled 50 pound dumbbells for the first time. :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job joani.

These are my favorite curls:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!