Anyone doing C25K?

Options
I am finishing Week 6 today and would love some C25K/running buddies to chat with, get advice from, be inspired by or just ***** to. See I am procrastinating right now... I need you!

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I just finished week one.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I should have been starting week 6, but I just started week 4... lol I did week 2 twice because the 3 min runs scared me and then week 3 twice because the 5 min runs scared me... I'm such a chicken. But feel free to add me if you'd like... it would be nice to have a friend or two who knows what it's like, ya know? :)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I finished week 6 on friday. I am a little nervous about running the full time but know that I can do it!!! I would be happy to motivate you if you will motivate me :wink:
  • rachael0008
    Options
    Just finished week 6, starting week 7 tonight! Will add you :)
  • socre8eve
    socre8eve Posts: 9
    Options
    Doing it for the second time with a group of friends. We are starting week eight on Tuesday. My husband wants to do it, so I'll be doing it again soon. Will add you :-)
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @jessradtke That is awesome! You'll love it... and hate it. Haha! Add me if you want, I'm the laziest person ever so if I can do it it'll be cake for you!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @Sheilamknott - I totally redid 2 weeks too! I should be starting week 9. I can't redo anymore thought because my 5k is on July 4th. Ack! I'll add you. =)

@carrriebear - I would love too! I'll add you. I love that we're right about the same spot!

@rachael0008 - Yay, we're at the same spot too!

@socre8eve - Awesome!!! Thanks =)
  • dave_in_delaware
    dave_in_delaware Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1. I'm a little scared of Week 2 with 1.5 minutes of running at a time.... My knees and shins are feeling it now.