Embarrasing But True

Options
Tell us one fact about yourself that you'd probably be embarrassed for others to know.

For me, it is that I am a HUGE Hanson fan (ya know, the kids that sang "Mmmbop").

Replies

• ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump.. i have to think about it..
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Tell us one fact about yourself that you'd probably be embarrassed for others to know.

For me, it is that I am a HUGE Hanson fan (ya know, the kids that sang "Mmmbop").

I spent the weekend with a high school friend who, once again, out of nowhere, ripped on me for being a Hanson fan...to which I replied "MMMBop is a flipping classic and don't you forget it!" - friendly bantering, mostly! haha! :) I'm right there with ya!
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    I saw them in concert back in 2008......can't wait to see them again!

I spent the weekend with a high school friend who, once again, out of nowhere, ripped on me for being a Hanson fan...to which I replied "MMMBop is a flipping classic and don't you forget it!" - friendly bantering, mostly! haha! :) I'm right there with ya!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You must be stoked that they have a new single :laugh:
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Haha, there are so many to choose from........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I snore. LOUDLY. Sigh
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Oh God, ok. I have read the Harry Potter books 3 times. I even read Chamber of Secrets in Spanish for fun. Seriously, I could live in those books.
  • themrs08
    themrs08 Posts: 87
    Options
    You must be stoked that they have a new single :laugh:

I adore that song!
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    i fricken drool in my sleep... all the time :(
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I jam out to "Hold on for one more day" by Wilson Phillips whenever I'm down lol, Gotta love the late 80's/early 90's stuff. When I went to see bridesmaids, at the end when wilson phillips comes on I was jamming out in my head while everyone else in the theater was laughing at the ridiculous music lol
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I jam out to "Hold on for one more day" by Wilson Phillips whenever I'm down lol, Gotta love the late 80's/early 90's stuff.

Me too!!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I watched all seasons of "Flavor of Love" with Flava Flav on Vh1. Even when I was in the hospital I made sure that I was able to watch it. My sister and I were both really in to it :tongue:
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I hate that I know what tonsil stones are, and that I have to experience them.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am incapable of unconditional love.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Oh God, ok. I have read the Harry Potter books 3 times. I even read Chamber of Secrets in Spanish for fun. Seriously, I could live in those books.

Haven't read them in another language, but I read the entire series through before I go to see a movie. Will probably be starting here soon before the final installment :)

On a related note, I do something similar with Catcher in the Rye. I've read it 6 times through and got very excited when I not only ordered a copy in French, but ordered it from amazon.fr without translating the site to make the purchase. :)
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i can't seem to stop myself from being a complete loudmouth (obnoxious). its just a part of my personality that everyone seems to hate. even the best people in my life shy away from that side of me.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love knowing where words come from and when introduced, also phrases. And I can read a paragraph from random books and know what century and decade it was written in. I do this in librarys and then check the date...lol
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    i talk to my dogs like they are real people. i even think they're my bff's.

Yep, me too! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have my library card number memorized.. I have cankles.. :( I have an obsession with an AWESOME band.. whom I TRULY LOVE! :blushing: I never leave the house without my iPod, phone, or chapstick.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If I don't put enough lotion on my hands and feet they look like I dipped them in Flour.

I have a gas problem, and probably fart at least a 100 times a day. :embarassed: