Brag on my self....for a minute

Options
I have really just started this process of keeping track and of working out. Started June 9th and have burned a little over 2000 cals and have decreased my eating. I am feeling great, and even through I had a couple adult drinks yesterday (had some friends over) I still stayed under what I was eating before I started. I opted no bun with my hot dog and my hambuerger. I had vegi's instead of chips, then today I once again made great choices and had vegi's instead of chips. Loving the power that I have with this.

I am 228 and want to get down to 145 maybe even less then that, but it is hard be me to wrap my mind around the fact that I can get that small....

I think I am going to like what the scale has to say this week.

Good Luck to all and have a great week!

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! Stay motivated and I know you can do it!!
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the mind over food manner! I am on the same path you are! It really does feel great!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Every step and work out and good eating choice keeps you on the path!! Keep working towards your goal, I wish you the best of luck!
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good job fighting those temptations.
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    If you won't brag on you, who will? Good job!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    With knowledge comes power... we are here for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!