Vacation Success!!

Options
Just1forMe
Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
I was just about to take my days-until-vacation ticker off my signature since we just got home, but I thought I'd share before I did that.

Got back last Thursday from a 13 day vacation to Orlando & Panama City Beach. My weigh in was this morning and
:::Drum Roll::::::

I LOST 1 LB! I am so thrilled (& surprised). We splurged on a lot of treats and lovely dinners on our trip, but I spent a lot of time walking (backward :) in the lazy river in Orlando & at the parks (but not backward:laugh: ) and on the beach I made sure I walked 50-75 min a day in the sand (whew!). I also tried to eat light during the day, saving my calories for dinner/dessert splurges every night. I tracked everything I ate in my diary which helped me know when I needed pump up the exercise. I am just so happy...I was really hoping to just maintain!

Replies

• AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I commend you. I know how hard that is to do. Way to to go.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Great Job, I live in atlanta lets friend up.
  • PorcelainPirate
    Options
    That's great! Being able to stay on track and still have fun is the best feeling in the world :)
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Great work!
  • ladyluck5210
    ladyluck5210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! I'm going on a vaca in August-September.. I wanna lose like 10lbs under my goal so I can splurge on the trip! I'm so happy for you!!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    That is quite an achievement! Sounds as though you've got it figured out...eating things you enjoy but still maintaining a healthy attitude about food and exercise...not so easy while on vacation but you did great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!