Replies

• AutumnisBSB
    AutumnisBSB Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations.
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    SO very awesome! Thank you for sharing. I had WLS about 7 weeks ago and have at least 70 pounds more to lose. You are an inspiration.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Oh, Katz!!!!! You are an amazing friend and inspiration. So very happy for you!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! IM SPEACHLESS...THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE THIS FOR YOU AND FOR SO MANY PEOPLE THAT CROSS YOUR PATH.THIS IS WONDERFUL.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

MARY ROSE
  • nannymon
    nannymon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great job, Congraulations!!!!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow, i dont even know what to say. but im just sooo happy for you! im so proud of you! ♥

its truly an eye opening. cause right now, my brother liver is full of fat too... but he still eats a lot of things he shouldnt...

when the doctor said he will die in the next 2-5 years. he changed. and lost the weight. but he saw that he lived longer.. so he went back to his habits and he gotten even heavier...
    so im worried about him.

but im sooo happy for you! ♥
    you did a great deal to change for good. its a blessing to see that ♥
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    What an incredible posting. First of all, God bless you for being so open and vulnerable in such a public way. That alone speaks to a rare and genuine soul. And congratulations is a pale and weak word in the face of what you've accomplished. So, massive, mega, uber congratulations! This rocks.
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Congratulations! I was almost shedding a tear for you! You obviously have worked extremely hard and deserve all of the ah ha moments coming your way! You go girl!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an amazing person! Way to go!
  • Mandired78
    Mandired78 Posts: 69
    Options
    You are an amazing and inspiring woman! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
  • _Virginia_
    _Virginia_ Posts: 49
    Options
    Great motivational story. You are an inspiration to all.
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    How beautifully written!! Not only have you completed the first step of an amazing journey, you seem to have embraced who you are and the changes that have come from the journey. Congratulations!!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! :)
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    awww... you made me tear up reading that. I am so happy for you! :) Congratulations!
  • firestarbeauty
    Options
    thats amazing! Im happy for you congrats! :bigsmile:
  • shawnamu
    shawnamu Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I'm truly inspired. :) You deserve a cruise!!!!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    So inspiring!! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Katz85340
    Options
    Thank you and you're welcome! Why did he start eating more again when he found out he would live longer? Does he not want to live longer?
  • Katz85340
    Options
    Thank you Brett! You are always so sweet! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!