NSV at an Italian Restaurant

Options
smccully88
smccully88 Posts: 36 Member
I have been dieting since January and I have lost 45 pounds. So very proud of myself. I have been doing this journey with my fiancee. He has lost 63!!! My fiancee and I LOVE carbs, mostly pasta. During our journey we have still been eating pasta, and other carbs but always in moderation. Last evening we went to an Italian restaurant that we've heard nothing but good things about, and it was delicious. For our appetizers, Chris got soup and I got a salad. They came with rolls. Chris and I just looked at each other because they looked amazing. We each had a roll, and when our waitress came back she asked if we wanted more rolls--and we said...NO!! That has never happened before! So very proud of both of us!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well done on the good decision.
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Nice! Its so easy to eat 34847 of them especially when they're that good! Way to go on the *lifestyle* change :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!