Finally less than 20 lbs to go.

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I finally got under having to lose 20lbs I have 19 to go. I am ecstatic about this. I hope to get a few off by halloween. I know this is hard as heck cause when you hit this point your body is resistant but hard work and rigidness will prevail!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I finally got under having to lose 20lbs I have 19 to go. I am ecstatic about this. I hope to get a few off by halloween. I know this is hard as heck cause when you hit this point your body is resistant but hard work and rigidness will prevail!!!!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Great job! Those last 20 may be hard but look at all that you have accomplished. You can do it!!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: hats off to you
    can you share with us the biggest challenge?
    and what keptyou goin, and yourbiggest down fall:wink:
  • FitJoani
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: hats off to you
    can you share with us the biggest challenge?
    and what keptyou goin, and yourbiggest down fall:wink:
    The biggest challenge is actually making the decision to change to say I WILL NOT LIVE LIKE THIS, meaning overwt and unhappy and unhealthy
    What kept me going is seeing and feeling better results, clothes falling off the number dropping no longer having to hit the bog girls department....
    The biggest downfall is not being able to live the way I used to no more southern fried goodness no more gravies no more unhealthy habits like a 600 calorie margarita at dinner
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I am just getting started on this path to a healthier me, and it's really helpful to see inspiring people like you, to know that yes, I can lose it!
  • amyjoh
    Options
    How exciting for you!! I have about 25 pounds to lose and I see that you have lost over 70 and that tells me to keep going!! Can't wait to hear when you have lost the rest!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • kopqueen
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Yes - keep us updated!
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hooo 19 lbs left. If you think the last 19 will be hard then it will be, if you think it will be a breeze then it will be. Keep the positive thinking going.....look how far you have come. Good for you!!
  • dmw1028
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! Keep up the good work !!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats, over 70 down and less then 20 to go you must be feeling great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!