Strangest food combination you love?

Options
124»

Replies

• JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    French fries in ice cream.
    Chicken nuggets in honey (oh yum yum yum)
    And my husband says the fact that I put peas and tuna in macaroni and cheese is weird. Seems normal to me!
    And ramen noodles with eggs and peas, oh yum.

Are these weird? For me, that's just normal.

I grew up with the macroni, tuna, and pea combo. It was a staple at our house.

I'm glad to hear that it is normal for someone else! I keep telling my hubby he's crazy for not having had it!
  • cassmsta
    cassmsta Posts: 75
    Options
    Lightly salted lays chips and peanut butter. ( weighed of course)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon of sour cream and a serving of brown rice...DEEELISH!
  • Emilou9
    Emilou9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Pickles dipped in ketchup. My mom thought I was gross the first time she saw me do it, but I usually eat my food in layers and when I would pull my pickles off my burger to eat them, they always had ketchup on them. Yum!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I still don't think this is strange...but I like raisinets and popcorn together. My friends think this is weird

I do popcorn and m&ms
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    PB and pickle sandwiches. Actually, a pickle added to anything is awesome. My friends tease me that if I ever get pregnant, I'll have to crave an old sock mixed in with my food or something. I like weird food combos.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    As a kid I Loved eating Saltine crackers with butter on them! YUM!

When my mom was pregnant with my little bro, she was hooked on saltine crackers with whipped cream. I fell in love too. :) Lol. YUM. I haven't had any in 11 years, but I could eat some right now! I also love eggo waffles with whipped cream. (Another one of my mom's cravings) Sooo good.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    oh, salty watermelon. NOW I WANT WATERMELONS. AND SWEET CORN. AND ALL FOODS SUMMER.

thanks you guys.... XD
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction to peanut butter. I've tried it on many things, however, nothing is quite like hummus and peanut butter. The creaminess, the sweet richness from the peanut butter mixed with the lemony-tartness of plain hummus.. it's great on veggie sandwiches.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Before I changed to eating healthier, it was toast with grape jam dipped in ketchup!!
    Now I want some!! lol
  • Debkam
    Debkam Posts: 80
    Options
    french fries and strawberry milkshake
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    mashed potatoes and BBQ sauce, oh how I miss that!
  • karuntc
    karuntc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I put salsa on everything because of it's low calories content. Also have recently been making a stirfry sauce with natural peanut butter, coconut milk, curry, cumin, and red pepper - love it.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Cold, boiled potatoes with lemon curd. And I don't like lemon curd?! lol
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    Toast with marmite and baked beans. Usually a sprinkle of cheese on top for good measure.

So lovely, I call it "Gormet beans on toast" ... My hubby to be likes it but a lot of people are not too keen!!