Hi everyone I'm new !!!!

monne
monne Posts: 24
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Monique.

I would love to lose about 40 pounds. I love this site there are so much thing to do. I just wrote down everything i eat so far and to my suprise it's not that bad. i still have over 700 calories and i still have supper and a small snack (if i need it). I also wrote down my exersice. I think this is going to help me because i can really see how much i'm eating or not eating. If i need to do more exersice ,it will show. I'm so excited about this site. I hope to meet alot of new friends.

I've been trying to lose weight now for almost 2 years. I lost 60 pounds but put 10 back on in the summer. Those 10 pounds makes me feel just as big as i was before i lost those 60 pounds. I look in the mirror now and all i see is how fat i am but before i use to see that i was losing. I really have a hard time with this. Plus this morning i tried on a pair of jeans that i could put on about 6 weeks ago now i can put them on but i have a tire around my waist sticking out.

I hope you all have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.
Monique

Replies

• monne
    monne Posts: 24
    My name is Monique.

I would love to lose about 40 pounds. I love this site there are so much thing to do. I just wrote down everything i eat so far and to my suprise it's not that bad. i still have over 700 calories and i still have supper and a small snack (if i need it). I also wrote down my exersice. I think this is going to help me because i can really see how much i'm eating or not eating. If i need to do more exersice ,it will show. I'm so excited about this site. I hope to meet alot of new friends.

I've been trying to lose weight now for almost 2 years. I lost 60 pounds but put 10 back on in the summer. Those 10 pounds makes me feel just as big as i was before i lost those 60 pounds. I look in the mirror now and all i see is how fat i am but before i use to see that i was losing. I really have a hard time with this. Plus this morning i tried on a pair of jeans that i could put on about 6 weeks ago now i can put them on but i have a tire around my waist sticking out.

Monique
  • Hi Monique

Good luck, I just joined yesterday too :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!!

Please read through all the posts you have time for. It's amazing how many tips you can pick up around here!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    My name is Monique.

Monique

Welcome! This is def a great site! Congrats on losing 60 lbs!!!

Steph
This discussion has been closed.