I fit in ONE leg of the pants!

Options

Replies

• JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Like I said, I'm far far from done...still so long to go, but it's a step or two in a good direction!

The only advice I can give to anyone is to just stick to it and believe in yourself and that you can do this! Everyday is a NEW day!! Everyone is HUMAN and is going to stumble, fall, backslide, have a twinkie, have a box of twinkies...lol, but it's getting back to the grind that matters in the end.

Trust me, if I can get this far ANY SINGLE person can do it too. :)
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You're a one legged monster!!!! THAT, my friend, is truly inspirational!!! WTG!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, what a major inspiration to me
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Haha - I thought about making these a skirt eventually! My Mother in Law and I talked about it. I've donated all my other pants once they got too big, but I kept this one pair for comparison and because they were barely worn and I thought I could def make something cute and smaller out of them later on!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Holy schmoly! That's an awesome picture! Way to go!!
  • firestarbeauty
    Options
    Congrats! thats awesome :happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I can't wait to be able to do the same. Keep it up!
  • bendero
    bendero Posts: 5
    Options
    wtg you!!! seeing results like that is such a inspiration...not only for yourself but for others as well. it shows that with a little hard work it IS possible!!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    You are doing amazing. You have placed your all into your journey to an amzing you. This is amazing inspiration.
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! Congrats!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Nonono! Keep them for when you hit the big time! Like Jared! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
  • jenniefromtherock
    jenniefromtherock Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is amazing!
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Best pic ever! Great job!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss JenCM
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Oh, My!!! That's soo awesome!!! I have always wanted to do that with my jeans haha.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! CONGRATS TO YOU MY DEAR! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Keep up the great work! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Like I said, I'm far far from done...still so long to go, but it's a step or two in a good direction!

The only advice I can give to anyone is to just stick to it and believe in yourself and that you can do this! Everyday is a NEW day!! Everyone is HUMAN and is going to stumble, fall, backslide, have a twinkie, have a box of twinkies...lol, but it's getting back to the grind that matters in the end.

Trust me, if I can get this far ANY SINGLE person can do it too. :)

A step or two? NO, Woman! A giant LEAP!

I'm smiling from ear to ear here looking at your photo and seeing the results of your "sticking to it" and "getting back to the grind".
    WUNDERBAR!!!
    It must feel so awesome to do this. I think I'd be giggling the whole time and wouldn't be able to wipe the smile off my face. :bigsmile:

Every time one of us makes it out of our fat prison, it gives hope to the rest of us that we can escape too.

Cheers to your SUCCESS! :drinker:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Way to go, keep up the great work!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!