48 pounds lost.. 30 more to go! Thank you MFP!!

reikimastertchr
reikimastertchr Posts: 76
edited September 28 in Success Stories
100_7245-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Just cannot figure out this picture posting :( sorry
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    I just copied the link into a new page, you look great! Nice work!
  • LornaRush
    LornaRush Posts: 4
    Wow! Well done! you are a role model for me! How long did it take you to lose the 48 lbs and what do you contribute your success to? I have 70 lbs to lose and seem to have a metabolism of a slug. I am 55.
  • mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    You're looking great! Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • Awesome transformation! WOW! I couldn't agree more. THANK YOU MFP! You've changed my life! :-)
  • Wow! Well done! you are a role model for me! How long did it take you to lose the 48 lbs and what do you contribute your success to? I have 70 lbs to lose and seem to have a metabolism of a slug. I am 55.
    Hi..I attribute success to making this a lifestyle change. I cut out all fried foods..all icecreams and high calorie foods...have very few carbs a day..stopped adding sugar or salt to anything...eat non-prepackaged foods..eat tons of fresh veggies and fruits..and use boiled or bbq chicken tenders when eating meat.. I also swim 3 to 4 times a week as my main form of exercise (at our local holiday inn). I also do a lot of home execises for my core etc along with walking.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Congrats on the loss, your doing great.

Hope this helps

100724511.jpg
  • Thanks Virgo!! :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    You look amazing, and about 15 years younger! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Is that the same person is those 2 photos???? Wow - what a great incentive you are....:-}
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Wow! great job!
  • Is that the same person is those 2 photos???? Wow - what a great incentive you are....:-}

I ask myself the same thing everytime I see them!!! I STILL look the same in my mind... even tho I KNOW I've lost so much.... very hard to undetstand!!
  • Well done!! x
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!