Advice

Options
at the monent I am dead tired I go away next week so I will not be exercising or even thinking about it so do I

a) have a 2 week rest period and not log for 2 weeks

b) carry on this week slowy winding it up even though the quatliy of work outs will not be the same

I have not been this tired for some time and my race yesterday told me that as I put up a season worst and that has made me even more Pi**ed off as I could have so easy just stayed in bed yesterday with all the rain we had.

Replies

• jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Id say, "B"...I log everything even if its not the greatest. I had a total binge on Friday and even though I know I went WAY over my calories, I needed to be held accountable for my day.

I dont exercise everyday. I have my lazy day(s) every week. But I am consistent with my logging of food. Just keep up your logging.

Good luck with your 2 down weeks

Jessica
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I say b) too. For me, if one week turns into two, it will turn into 3, 4, 5 and so on, and I'll end up giving up.

It seems like you feel disappointed, but I'd pull through if I was you.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am a very competetive person and HATE getting beat so this is fueling it as I got a right kicking yesterday and it hurt my pride in a big way. I have no chance of getting caught in a trap of where I don't exercise for more than 2 weeks as I have a BIG target in Septemeber I really have to train for (12 hour Time Trial) and I need to peak at the right time for it or it.