excercise ????

Options
I probably should have posted this under the excercise section, but I wanted to ask about a certain excercise videos.

I have the Last Chance Workout from the Biggest Loser, does anyone else use the videos as a workout routine and if you do what do you think about them? I also am wanting to purchase a treadmill or an elliptcal in the near future, which one do you choose?

I get board easily, so i like to change my excercisse routine alot. I used to use the Walk away the pounds videos, but they became boring. I also hike alot, but with the changes in weather, i don't always get out.

So I am just asking for opinions and your thoughts on what you do to keep it going....

Replies

• helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    If you get bored easily I would defiantly NOT buy a treadmill etc. As spending £300+ and then getting bored using it is not good! its best to go out running and then you can change the scenery. Why not spend the money on a bike instead? You can burn around 100 calories in 15mins of bike riding, plus you can explore where you live.
  • niki30
    niki30 Posts: 40
    Options
    Biking is a great idea! I get bored easy too, I just started the c2-5k program so I go out running 3 days a week. What do you love to do? Think about that and try to find a way to turn it into exercise. I love to dance so Zumba was a great fit, now I am getting Body Gospel, to incorporate my love for God my daily Exercise routine, plus it has dancing too ;) ! The point is if your doing something you love, you won't get board with it :)
  • timetoembrace
    Options
    Biking is a great idea! I get bored easy too, I just started the c2-5k program so I go out running 3 days a week. What do you love to do? Think about that and try to find a way to turn it into exercise. I love to dance so Zumba was a great fit, now I am getting Body Gospel, to incorporate my love for God my daily Exercise routine, plus it has dancing too ;) ! The point is if your doing something you love, you won't get board with it :)

I have never heard of Body Gospel, please share, what is it???