Starting 30 Day Shred 6/13 whose in?

Options
2»

Replies

• JezebelGL
    JezebelGL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    D3L1 complete! I added an extra abs and chest circuit from her trouble zones video! Today is my rest day from Running, so will probabaly just take it easy for the rest of the day. How is everyone else doing? :bigsmile:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    7 days in...how are we all doing?

I'm noticing a change in my body. I haven't re-taken any measurements but my clothes are fitting differently, and I'm getting through Level One more smoothly. Those bicycle crunches sure kick my butt, though!
  • JezebelGL
    Options
    Today is my Day 8!! Still going strong! I went to the gym too yesterday so I'm pretty sore today, but going to have to get over it! Anyone else still on board?

I can finally do the bicycle crunches without stopping! :smile:
  • jmruef
    Options
    Today is my Day 8!! Still going strong! I went to the gym too yesterday so I'm pretty sore today, but going to have to get over it! Anyone else still on board?

I can finally do the bicycle crunches without stopping! :smile:

Those bicycle crunches are killer! I'm finally doing them right, but slower than they do on the DVD I think. It took me a while to get the coordination down! Bring on Day 9 (tonight!)
  • JezebelGL
    Options
    Anyone still alive? Day 12 today!! Level 2 is a killer. This is when I gave up last time!! Please someone tell me 3 is easier! :sad:
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 3, jeez it's HARD, I have to do-one-miss-one on some of the reps, but sticking with it.

I'm at my mums and we've just looked through Level 3 to see what it's like - it looks like a killer!!!!

Keep it up, I'm sticking with it, despite missing a few days due to illness I'm still doing 10 days on each level
  • jmruef
    Options
    I missed 3 days because of weekend busy-ness and need to get back into it tonight. I need some opinions. Should I:

1) get back into level 2 right away (I did 2 days before I missed the 3 days)

2) do a day of level 1 to get back into it?
  • mackemshazza
    Options
    I missed 3 days because of weekend busy-ness and need to get back into it tonight. I need some opinions. Should I:

1) get back into level 2 right away (I did 2 days before I missed the 3 days)

2) do a day of level 1 to get back into it?

Personally, I'd do one day at Level 1 then straight back into Level 2, and take into account the 2 days that you've already done at Level 2. But that's just me. If you found Level 2 easy (I'm not) then get straight back into Level 2.

Good luck
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    iv had to stop as was in sooooo much pain with my ankles :-( oh well back to zumba x
  • mackemshazza
    Options
    I'm on Day 15 of 30 Day Shred, each one has been logged on my Garmin, so far I've burned 1510 calories with Jillian. My butt feels a bit tighter, my arms feel a bit stronger but I swear my little belly hasn't budged. 15 more days to go.