Animal Magnetism - Week 4 - True Blood Challenge *CLOSED*

Options
Welcome back team Animal Magnetism!! drinker

You all have done great I am sure of it. Let's watch those pounds fall off, and see who takes the win this week! heart

Make sure to message unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected ) with your weigh in for today. flowerforyou

At last record this is our team roster:
allimax2002
AngelsKisses75
bthurmon
cassie6803
christinalin
cobylea
craft338
dhammond5
DJ31
fdobbins77
iamthepreston
kayakangel
kittybitz79
LISAROEBUCK
littlemisskitty24
lparsons88
sarahbear1981
shaindi
readytoowhere
notredame2011
irisannRN

**please note this is a closed group. If you would like to join in, and have your name added to the waiting list please contact unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected )

Replies

• craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hey everybody!! hope everyone had a good week! :bigsmile:

last week: 231

this week: 227.6

down 3.4 :love:

so my cousin's getting a nose job this week, and she's gonna be stuck in her house for a while til she heals...so me n my sister are gonna go chill at her house to keep her company for a few nights......and TRUE BLOOD MARATHON!! we're gonna start from season 1, episode 1, and it's gonna be great :)

and i'm makin my true blood dessert!!
    2zof19u.jpg
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm down .8 pounds. For a total of 40 pounds lost altogether. This wasn't the best week for me. I had alot of celebrations and birthday dinners to attend the first part. This past few days though I really worked hard at the pool and on the track, so I guess that is what tipped the scales in my favor. I bet everyone did really well. Congrats Team!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You guys are soooo awesome!! :love:

I really dropped the ball last week. :frown: I gained 2 pounds. I feel awful about that!

I am going to kick it in gear and get back on track this week.
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost two pounds this week! Though summer is kicking my butt and I need to stay away from the beer.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Hi Team Animal Magnetism!

Please note: I removed the member Christinalin from your team, as she has not contacted me in 2 weeks. I will be adding a new member as well, but I will let you know about that.

Thanks!
    Ok, I have added your newest teammate!

mx3gal

Please send her a friend request and point her in the direction of this thread! Thanks :)

Thank you unaffected for the updates!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I'm only down one lb this week but any loss is a good loss!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Im down 3lbs :happy:

Great losses everyone!!
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    You guys rocked!!! I am a stay the same, but hoping to give a better result next week. Well done everyone
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    I lost one lb this week
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Are the results up yet?
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I didn't see the results yet either.

The results topic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/258822-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-results-thread-closed-grou?page=2

That way when it is posted we have a link handy. :D
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've stayed the same :( hopefully I get way better results next week. Although I guess it could be worse. Good job everybody!! :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I hope everyone on our team is getting their weights in to unaffected. I appreciate that she has put this together for us and hope we are able to lift some of that stress from her by messaging her our Monday reports. :bigsmile:
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    I only lost 0.5 pounds this week. Last week I lost like 4.5. I think my body is now slowing down! I'm going to have to kick it up from this point on!

great job everyone.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    We have put in a lot of work. I feel bad to have set us back two pounds. I will push it this week. Last week I was not on track at all. You guys did great with loss and maintaining! Keep up the fantastic work!! :drinker:
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We have put in a lot of work. I feel bad to have set us back two pounds. I will push it this week. Last week I was not on track at all. You guys did great with loss and maintaining! Keep up the fantastic work!! :drinker:

Don't feel bad, everybody has their ups and downs. Everybody is bound to have a gain once in awhile. Besides you're in this for yourself!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! You all are doing a great job! This week is really rough going for me. I'm helping out w/ a youth program thing this week which is leaving little time for me to exercise and they are feeding us "kid friendly" foods, which are YUM but not most healthiest of choices. I'm going to try to do better tomorrow since its my off day and get some extra exercise in.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Here comes the weekend!! YAY!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I just watched some of the sneak previews for TrueBlood Season 4!! :bigsmile: