Losing half of me

findingfit23
findingfit23 Posts: 845 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
My trainer has set a goal for me to lose just about half my weight in 1 year. His first goal for me is 85 lbs in 16 weeks. Sounds kinda crazy right? He is adament I can do it. Here we go!

You can read the whole story in my blog posted in my signature

Replies

• fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Wow! Good luck on your journey! Great to have someone with you as you go along.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Wow! It sure is a honor to have a personal trainer rooting for you like this one does and to do it for free! You can do it! Good luck!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    That sounds like a lot... be careful!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 845 Member
    It does sound like a lot, and it still freaks me out a bit. But I am doing everything under his watchful eye, he has designed the calories and exercise, now I just have to do it!
  • With the support of your trainer and your doctor I'm sure you can do it!! Have you seen Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. It's basically the same story. The personal trainer sets big goals for each 3 month period, and the people give 'er. At the end of 1 year, they have the big reveal and they look AMAZING!

At this weight, I'm sure you can meet this goal. The next 3 month goal will be smaller, because you'll be smaller. And so on.

I am so excited for you and for this journey!! I'm really looking forward to reading about your successes along the way. And yes, it will be a lot of hard work, but YOU CAN DO IT!!!! You got this!!

It's an amazing opportunity and you are so lucky to have found a trainer who is more concerned about your health than about his paycheque. You be sure to get this man/woman a few prezzies along the way, too!!
This discussion has been closed.