pregnancy flabby c-section loweer belly

Options
now how nasty is that???lol I have one,,,, i need to know, and mostly SEE!!!!!! this poach can diseapear with working out, and good food. You had a poach? you toned it? you made your belly more flat? HIT ME WITH YOUR SUCCESS PICTURES!!!!! this site have so muich motivations, share this one with me!!! truly will motivate me, and feel more real, and achievable to me!!!! ADD me as well if you want, as i can refere to your success daily!!! :O)

Replies

• JudyP0389
    JudyP0389 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm right there with ya, my friend. I need to know that this "pooch" I have can be gone too. :smile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Ok granted I am now stuck with the pooch again for the second time (just had my second baby) But I did get rid of it after my first child I did the calorie counting healthier lifestyle and I would do about 45 mins calistentics and long distance jogging. It can happen let me go through pics and see if i can find any to show.
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    I've had 2 c-sections, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm not quite at a point where I feel comfortable taking a picture of it yet, but I have found one exercise that has been really effective in tightening up that area. I'm scared to think of what it might look like if I hadn't been doing this the whole time. I asked the owner of the gym I go to and she told me to do this very simple exercise.

1. Lay flat on a exercise bench with your rear right at the end.
    2. Put your arms over your head and grab the top of the bench.
    3. Keep your knees about half bent and lift your legs.
    4. Start out doing 3-4 sets of 10 reps, increasing as it gets a little easier.

I also sometimes do this on the floor if I'm at home, and I like to mix it up by crossing at the ankles and alternating.
    Good luck, and when I get a little more comfortable all over with my body, I'll send a pic!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    NewImage-1.jpg

here you go folks, it can be done! i love my new stomach, i like you also had reservation! Hope this helps
  • byroman
    byroman Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I stumbled into this blog when looking for inspiration a few weeks back. Hope it helps!

http://www.gettingfitaftertwins.com/p/my-story.html
  • byroman
    byroman Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am part of the 2 C section club, too. I hear it take crunches, crunches, crunches. Esp. your lower abs. Some have said only a tummy tuck will get rid of it. I plan to work on it as much as I can, but it is a reminder of motherhood to me. A badge of courage!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    yep yep, you can look at my profile pics and see! lol....
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Ok granted I am now stuck with the pooch again for the second time (just had my second baby) But I did get rid of it after my first child I did the calorie counting healthier lifestyle and I would do about 45 mins calistentics and long distance jogging. It can happen let me go through pics and see if i can find any to show.
    awsome, thanks!!!!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    yep yep, you can look at my profile pics and see! lol....
    wow amazing!!! :?OD awsome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Bump, I want to know also! I had 2 c sections.
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have added a picture to my profile pics, of me one year after my 2nd C-section. I took the picture to show off my new tattoo - BUT its me, its my 'pooch' pretty much gone. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <----has had one c-section.

more pics in my profile.
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    I am new to this site and I just happen to come across this post. It is very inspiring and I am getting some major inspiration from reading the post. I have had 2 C-sections as well and thought I would never ever have my flat stomach back. I had just given up and decided to deal with what I have, but I think I will start working on it again. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    to ALL OF YOU!!! THANK YO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! IM PUMP UP!!!!!!thanks all!! youre amazing!!! i had found the motivation, and the level of beliveness i needed!!! thanks!!!:O)
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    Btw, love your profile pic. Lol
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    I am part of the 2 C section club, too. I hear it take crunches, crunches, crunches. Esp. your lower abs. Some have said only a tummy tuck will get rid of it. I plan to work on it as much as I can, but it is a reminder of motherhood to me. A badge of courage!
    so true!!!:O)
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Btw, love your profile pic. Lol
    thanks!!:O)
  • lheislup
    lheislup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great advice and inspiration!
  • aadams05
    aadams05 Posts: 20
    Options
    This is a very insipiring post. I had a c section with my 6 yr old and natural with my 2 yr old. Nowever with the c section I never got rid of the pooch and I was telling a friend the other day I never thought I could get rid of it. Now I know diffrent. Next question is any ideas on how to fade your strech marks or make them less noticable?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!