Hello from the UK

Options
Hi there,

New to myfitnesspal, hope to make some new friends, and of course to lose some wieght

Di:smile::smile:

Replies

• lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    Hello and welcome :o)

I also live in the UK! Hope you find this website as useful as I have!!

Lisa
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hey there also a uk'er!! and welcome
  • naomi_clarke1987
    Options
    heey! i'm a Londer! this site is great though, welcome!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wales!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from the uk too!

Hope you enjoy this site as much as i do.
  • jo284
    jo284 Posts: 1
    Options
    Found this last week and using it since, find it helps a lot in the food diary and with excercise, far more aware of what I am eating and some interesting notes to help!
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello from Scotland, welcome to MFP - feel free to add me if you are looking for UK friends. I've been here since January this year and so far lost 20lbs, with still a long way to go. But I find it really helpful with my weight loss and it's been the one and only thing that has helped me be successful! You will get plenty of support from us on here!
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - have sent you a friend request. I've been here since Jan and love MFP! I'm from the NW of England.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hello! I;m in Wales and have been on mfp since january - it's the only thing that's helped me lose nearly 3 stone! I have a long way to go so feel free to add me if you want UK friends!

Good luck on your journey!

x
  • princess_f
    princess_f Posts: 148
    Options
    welcome! Im uk too so feel free to add me :)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    More UK the better! Hi from Buckinhamshire.
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Merseyside. I've sent you a friend request, good luck x
  • gayle80
    gayle80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Another hello from Wales! Hoping to follow in the steps of the others here and get some weight off ;) so far so good! By all means add me, happy to do some mutual cheerleading along the way :)
  • Sparrow_Feet
    Sparrow_Feet Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello to all...I am Kelly. I live in Berkshire but originally from Sheffield. I have lost almost 10lbs so far and I am loving this site. I am determined to get back to my "happy size / weight".

I'd love to build up a network of committed people from the UK so we can motivate each other, give each other handy hints on yummy healthy foods....feel free to add me if that sounds like you! :o)
  • Leigh_mc
    Leigh_mc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Leigh from Wirral, signed up in march but actually started using the site a couple weeks ago, you will love it and wonder how you lived without mfp in your life!! anyone feel free to add me the support is great to have!!!!
  • gillster28
    gillster28 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Im from south west Scotland, i joined in January and have found MFP to be a great source of info.and encouragement.
    Feel free to add me and good luck ;-)
  • MelsDiet
    MelsDiet Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello, Im also from the UK (Suffolk) Ive been on this site for about a month now and am loving it :smile: Have sent you a friend request so we can support eachother.

To Everyone else, feel free to add me :smile:
  • della0507
    della0507 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey,

My names Della and I'm also from Berkshire I have also lost 10 pounds so far.

Whilst I wasnt huge before, I was slightly overweight and also have the disdvantage of only being 5'1 and carry my weight in all the wrong places! so now feel a lot more comfortable in my clothes!

Will send you a friend request so we can share in our success :)

Della

5902125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools