New to myfitnesspal

Options
vemaddox
vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
I am new to myfitnesspal....I have tried other ones before but never really committed to...My husband and I got married a little over a year ago and have a 6 yr old....I'm looking to finally lose the weight that I gain from dating and getting married....both me and my hubby gain over 50 lbs from the time we started dating to the time we got married...

Replies

• swiggy1000
    Options
    I am relatively new as well....am having a bit of a struggle remembering to enter info daily, but will keep trying. I am trying to lose 70 lbs. I gained AFTER I had my kids! lol.....guess I just got lazy and didn't pay attention to diet or exercise for last 10 years and now that I'm going to be 48, it has really become hard to lose it. Good luck!
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome new friend!!! :flowerforyou:

This site is amazing for support!!!
  • louwells
    louwells Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site. I tried another one and as long as i stuck to it, success was a given. it was only after i stopped using it due to them charging a insane price that i fell off the wagon. Ready to jump back on board and get on track. It works if you use it because it makes you consciously aware of what you are doing to your body. Nobody wants to see in black and white that they are a failure so the options are, use it and let it help you, dont use it, or use it and lie about what you eat but there is only one with a good outcome.
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your marriage and your decision to get rid of the excess weight. You will have a awsome time here and build frienships that will encourage and Inspire you.

Have a Blessed Day!! Feel free to add as a friend!!!
  • sphene
    sphene Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all

I am new to MFP, I am really enjoying with how much ease I can track my performance, it has only been just over a week and I can already feel the difference and enjoy thinking about what I am putting in my mouth, some credit has to go to my new Gym "Reynolds" who have given me a great programme and lots of information to digest.

Many Thanks