Fiber One Bars

Options
Has anyone had a problem with gas after eating these awesome treats?

Replies

• suzitto
    Options
    Has anyone had a problem with gas after eating these awesome treats?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    that is why I can no longer eat them:laugh:
  • froggirl
    Options
    Absolutely! That's half the fun of eating them! (Just kidding!)
    Seriously, the first couple of days you eat them, you will have that problem. After your system gets used to them, it goes away. I have one for breakfast almost every morning. I love them! Of course, if you eat the whole box in one sitting, you could blow the house up!
  • suzitto
    Options
    You couldda warned me mom.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have doubled over several times, usually because I've had two in one day. :noway:
    Someone said something about drinking a glass of water with them to help with the after effects. It seemed to help a little.
    I love the peanut butter ones!
  • froggirl
    Options
    Maybe try some Beano?
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    My system never got used to them. I was eating them for a few months, and decided that they didn't agree with me too much. They were good though
  • suzitto
    Options
    They are SO good, like eating a candy bar.

Guess they were too good to be true.:cry:
  • froggirl
    Options
    Don't give up! Start eating one at night or when you're not going anywhere. You might be lucky like me.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    If I eat two in a day....look out. But I can usually handle one per day....someone posted that they just started making FiberOne PopTarts....or something along those lines, except they have 190 cals in one poptart....that's kinda high, I'd rather have the FiberONe
  • froggirl
    Options
    I saw the Fiber One Poptart things in Walgreen's yesterday. I was tempted. The blueberry ones were calling my name but they do have more calories and less fiber than the bars.
  • ohrscarlet
    Options
    I had trouble with them when I first started eating them but one you body adjusts to them you should not have a problem I eat them all the time now without any side effects.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    FiberOne anything = lots of potty... hah!

I honestly don't need extra fiber in my diet, as I already get enough, so eating any Fiber One products result in unhappiness for me :laugh:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I loved them! But they didn't love me. :sad: