Broke my plateau!!!!!

Options
I broke thur my plateau, i feel so great!!!1 all my hard work is paying off!!!!! I read about HIIT workout over a week ago and i thought about giving it a shot , I real think it helped my out with getting over my plateau!!!!!

SW:217
CW:190
GW:165

Replies

• shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Those plateaus are vicious little motivation killers sometimes so big props for pushing through!! :D
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Happy it worked for you!!!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    way to go !

Im on one !!!!

have been for 2 weeks now :(
  • jlgwilson
    jlgwilson Posts: 2
    Options
    Good to hear -- I am sort of stuck on a plateau right now...
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Very exciting!!! I have been stuck for a little over a month now and it's getting so frustrating. I'm going to have to check out HIIT. Did you up or lower your calories during this also?
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    Just started HIIT on the treadmill last week to try to get out of mine...hopefully I will have the same success! Congrats!!!!
  • Tkbarnes
    Tkbarnes Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! @ papastu hang in there i know how you feel it took me 3 weeks to break thur ,
  • Tkbarnes
    Tkbarnes Posts: 14
    Options
    @ hgellings i didnt up my calorie i only eat the post work calories , cause you just doing harder cardio, i just google HIIT work out and found some good tips you cant do it ever day but the 1st day you do it thats all you should do!!! GOOD LUCK
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    would the C25K be HIIT if it was done with a sprint?
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Way to go!
  • lapamperedchef
    Options
    What is HIIT?
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @ hgellings i didnt up my calorie i only eat the post work calories , cause you just doing harder cardio, i just google HIIT work out and found some good tips you cant do it ever day but the 1st day you do it thats all you should do!!! GOOD LUCK

Thanks... I will be giving this a try :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    What is HIIT?

High Intensity Interval Training
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give this a shot.. When I'm on the treadmill i usually walk for 3 mins at 3.3mph, run for 2 mins at 5.5mph and switch back and forth for a total of 10 - 20 mins. I seriously need to break my plateau before I go insane!

btw congrats on breaking yours..
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm totally experiencing a plateau in the exact same spot right now. I've been stuck around 195 for weeks now! Well done for breaking through! That is so motivational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!