Question: How Can You Lose 200 Lbs in One Weekend?

Options
charkendrick
charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
Answer: Break up with your cheating boyfriend! I wish this were only a joke :(

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    emotional weight loss won't hold. empower yourself, make it count, walk the long road, and your twit of an ex will be wishing he had made better decisions about you! chin up!
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, greetings from C - Town.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear this, try not to let it get you down I know that's easier said then done! This too shall pass!
  • hoosiermama_78
    Options
    Hey you may have lost a 200 lb. loser but you gained your self respect. That's not your loss that's his honey. On to the next one!)
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I recently went through a tough break up with my ex after 2.5 years together. First love, the whole nine yards...The first couple weeks are nothing short of devastating however through my faith, my family, and my friends I am able to stand on my own two feet 2 months later after the break up.

No I'm not over him, yes I still have my bad days and will for a while, but I'm able to focus my energy on ME!! Which is a nice change because I was catering my life around him. He's not a horrible person but I know I deserve better :). I'm excited to see who God puts in my life because there's a reason why my ex isn't in my life right now.

Keep your chin up! Cry it out, don't seclude yourself from people...be around those that love and care about you the most. It will get better, it will get better, it will get better...I promise!

Feel free to add me and I'll be praying for you!

God bless
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. But you're better off without the lying, cheating, dirty rotten scumbag. Sorry, I just have no respect for someone who cheats. I hope your heart heals soon. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: (((hugs)))
  • rhutchinson88
    Options
    Stay strong, it gets easier with time. You're better off without that scum bag!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Im sorry =[
    But you did loose 200 pounds...
    And even though it must of been really painful for you mentally and physically to through a traumatic breakup and loose so much weight at the same time....
    As long as you dont throw this weight away, you can see it as an achievement.
    I know it doesnt seem like it but one day you will look back and think now im with someone else, im happy, and thanks to that *kitten* i lost most of my weight and became the slim person i am today.
    But until that happens, and while your still feeling pain.. I just hope that youl forget about him soon...
    You can do this, its him thats in the wrong.
    xx
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! Luckily we had only been seeing each other for about a month, and then I found out this weekend he was married! But there is a bright side to it: I haven't had much of an appetite the last few days and I channeled my anger into a really good workout last nigt. BTW, if you need a good song to listen to post-breakup: "No Love" by Eminem works great! ;)
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Kick his booty to the curb!!! I did have to LOL a little bit -- I said the same thing in my online dating profile and got a boat load of "congrats -- you must be really hot now!!!" comments.

It may not seem like it now -- but that will be the most important 200 lbs you'll ever get rid of. Now you can focus on you!!

(((((HUGS))))) honey!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    BTW, if you need a good song to listen to post-breakup: "No Love" by Eminem works great! ;)

My fave "loser to the curb" song is Rolling in the Deep by Adele -- I adore her and this song is amazing!!