During Pics... 63 Down 30 ish to go... Trying to inpire myse

Options
So been rather frustrated with not dropping weight as quickly as I'd like to lately... Hoping some pics of my progress will help inspire me to stay positive.. Hoping it helps inspire someone else too..... (Sorry Pic Heavy)

So.. Me at the beggining :

A couple years ago: 215 ish

talex.jpg

Me at the most recent pic to my highest weight before MFP: 235 ish (Sept 2010)

niagra.jpg

Face shot at 235:

mefat.jpg

Started Loosing weight: 40 pounds down @ 190 ish (Valentines 2011)

photo.jpg

Recently at our Zumbathon: 175 ish ( 60 pounds down)

mezumba.jpg (May 2011)

Today at 171.6 (63 down)

photo-1.jpg

Face shot from a few days ago at 172:

face-1.jpg

Thanks Guys! Was going to wait till I hit 75 down, but I needed this today, maybe I'll post again then with an update.... Thanks for all the support, I honestly couldn't have done this without you all... ;)

Replies

• thelandofwin
    Options
    Great results! The difference is amazing. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Okay you just motivated me to get off my butt and do a workout right now. Thanks!
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    your beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congrats on the 63 pounds lost! I know you're going to get those last 30!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring. And you look so great. I have similar weight goals so you and this post is super inspiring!!! Great job, keep up the hard work
  • UNCTarHeelGirl
    Options
    You look fantastic! :happy: I know how hard it is to keep pushing yourself...especially on those occasional days when the number goes up and you wonder, "Am I EVER going to get there?" Way to stick with it!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Beautiful! You look fantastic, great job on the amazing weightloss. Such an inspiration :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole nother person! Congrats!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You have done so great ! Amazing job ! I am sending you a friends request if thats ok !
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, very inspiring! You look awesome!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Excellent...you should be sooooooooo proud of your accomplishment.....WTG!!!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a truly inspiring individual and kudos to you on all your hard work and the loss. Did you just do zumba for exercise or did you do other things as well? Just curious.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    I started out with Zumba, and then started doing bodypump, then bootcamp, then ultimate cardio and kickboxing... I like to mix it up... It keeps me less bored, and keeps my body kinda going ;) But I still enjoy a good zumba class now and again :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I hope it does inspire you, it certainly does me.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    GREAT job!!! You look great, especially in the Zumbathon picture, you're all toned and tan! Keep it up!
  • mom4me
    mom4me Posts: 1
    Options
    thanks for posting. I needed some motivation myself.
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And younger now, too! Hang in there, you have done a fabulous job so far!!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you look amazing!!! Keep looking at those "before" pics and then take a look in the mirror - those pics are from the past, what you should see now is a dedicated hard worker who has come a long way.
    Thank you for inspiring me! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!