My journey so far (With pics)

Options
natekorpusik
natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
So I have been working for a long time now and busting my *kitten* (actually my butt is probably exactly the same size). I started before MFP and I weighed 262 pounds. I am currently rining in at 213ish pounds. I have included a pictorial log of what I feel has been an amazing journey so far. I can see the end in sight. I am 30 years old and I used to be a gym rat.... fell out of it... now since I am leaving with the Army in a few months I can no longer afford to be out of shape. I might not look like Arnold Schwarzenager, but I feel like I have accomplished a lot along the way and I hope to help motivate those who feel like they can't make it. 49 pounds lost so far, you can do it too. Best of luck to everyone. Thanks for the support. This site is amazing if used correctly.

longtimeagonate.jpg
nateunfit.jpg
april2011pic1.jpg
april2011pic2.jpg
april282011.jpg
april282011pic2.jpg
june2011pic1.jpg
june2011pic2.jpg
june2011pic3.jpg
june2011pic4.jpg
june2011pic5.jpg

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Good for you Nate, you're doing SOOOOOO GREAT! Looking great too! :happy:
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    WOW!!!...great job!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    looking great,,,and can i add maybe a litle sore?? you look burned,,lol nice work!!!!!
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    A little too much sun. Apparently you have to re-apply sunscreen every few hours.... oops. :)
  • kennybrook2007
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job! Thanks for the interest in fighting for our country. Your dedication proves that you are a wonderful man. Good luck with joining, I support you!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great! And deff burnt right now! :) Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • missmccoy
    missmccoy Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW!!
    Even the differences just between April and now are amazing!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Fantastic! Great results!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Nate!!! OMGosh you look amazing. I am so proud of you! You have been an inspiration and you have been an amazing MFP Buddy! Thanks for all your support! Keep doing what you're doing bro!!!
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    Selfish Bump. LOL
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!!! ouch sunburn!!! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!