Such a freaking fatso!

Options
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I feel so ashamed. I haven't exercised nor tracked my calories in about 3 1/2 months and today I tried to exercise on the Automatic Stair Stepper Level 12 but it was so hot (wimpy much?) that I quit within 14mins. I tried so hard to push myself but I just couldn't. I'm not HUGE or anything but I can see my belly coming back and it shows EVERYWHERE. :noway:
I'm soo mad at myself and I feel like a failure. I want my muscled up legs back and my semi-flat stomach!!! How do you get a FLAT stomach anyways?
For tomorrow this is my meal plan:

Breakfast:2 scrambled eggs, glass of water
Lunch: Small salad (I only eat the chunks of turkey and ham and the small thing of shredded cheese)
Dinner: 3 Mozzerella Sticks with a tiny bowl of marinara sauce.
Does that sound good?
Also, I will more than likely eat a small package of gummies for a snack (80 calories).
Any advice towards anything is GREATLY appreciated;)
Thank you guys!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I feel so ashamed. I haven't exercised nor tracked my calories in about 3 1/2 months and today I tried to exercise on the Automatic Stair Stepper Level 12 but it was so hot (wimpy much?) that I quit within 14mins. I tried so hard to push myself but I just couldn't. I'm not HUGE or anything but I can see my belly coming back and it shows EVERYWHERE. :noway:
    I'm soo mad at myself and I feel like a failure. I want my muscled up legs back and my semi-flat stomach!!! How do you get a FLAT stomach anyways?
    For tomorrow this is my meal plan:

Breakfast:2 scrambled eggs, glass of water
    Lunch: Small salad (I only eat the chunks of turkey and ham and the small thing of shredded cheese)
    Dinner: 3 Mozzerella Sticks with a tiny bowl of marinara sauce.
    Does that sound good?
    Also, I will more than likely eat a small package of gummies for a snack (80 calories).
    Any advice towards anything is GREATLY appreciated;)
    Thank you guys!:flowerforyou: