My weight loss goal has been stolen =(

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: you are looking at this ALL WRONG. .. . .

you are hot. . . you have a weekend that's not already scheduled. . . ..

sounds like a perfect date night opportunity for just the two of you:wink: what an awesome way to spend an evening, a romantic evening out for the two of you:flowerforyou:

and think about it, you were losing weight for you, not for that silly one night reunion anyways so go enjoy your loss with the man of your dreams!:flowerforyou:

You guys are so great.
    I couldn't have lost the weight I have (at least 10 or 15lbs since June) without my MFP family!
    You guys are supportive and uplifting and wonderful!!
    I :heart: you all!!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options

sounds like a perfect date night opportunity for just the two of you:wink: what an awesome way to spend an evening, a romantic evening out for the two of you:flowerforyou:

and think about it, you were losing weight for you, not for that silly one night reunion anyways so go enjoy your loss with the man of your dreams!:flowerforyou:

I like the way you look at things, Sophia!

This weight loss was for YOU and not just the reunion, right?! It was about changing habits and developing a new, healthy lifestyle, right? About feeling better about yourself......not what others see on the outside. Personally, I didn't give a second thought to my 10 year reunion - I figure if there's anyone I want to see or talk to from HS then we should already be in contact. That's my opinion.

Congrats on your success so far! :drinker:

There goes that damn phallic banana talking again....:tongue:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

This weight loss was for YOU and not just the reunion, right?! It was about changing habits and developing a new, healthy lifestyle, right? About feeling better about yourself......not what others see on the outside. Personally, I didn't give a second thought to my 10 year reunion - I figure if there's anyone I want to see or talk to from HS then we should already be in contact. That's my opinion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

:noway:

I guess we all have our own perceptions...:grumble:

I'm promoting healthy eating. :drinker: <
    water to go with banana!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Soooooo........

What did you do??????
    :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Soooooo........

What did you do??????

Didn't go. :indifferent:
    I let it go. If he doesn't want to see anyone from his graduating class, I should respect that (even if it's a lie to cover for other feelings). But I let him know my feelings on the subject and he gave me a little well-deserved validation and attention.:smooched:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Soooooo........

What did you do??????

Didn't go. :indifferent:
    I let it go. If he doesn't want to see anyone from his graduating class, I should respect that (even if it's a lie to cover for other feelings). But I let him know my feelings on the subject and he gave me a little well-deserved validation and attention.:smooched:

Glad everything worked out!!! BUT... is he going to take to out on a hot date, to which you will wear a new outfit????