Hi

Options
Just a quick hello- I am just starting today on myfitnesspal-- my sister recommended this site to me, so I am very excited to begin:)

Replies

• katfio
    katfio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just a quick hello- I am just starting today on myfitnesspal-- my sister recommended this site to me, so I am very excited to begin:)
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the party!!:flowerforyou:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and GREAT move coming here. It's a great site and it really helps. Just be careful...it's addicting!

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Welcome! This site makes keeping track and staying focused simple. I haven't been here very long, but loving it so far.

Amanda
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and GREAT move coming here. It's a great site and it really helps. Just be careful...it's addicting!

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani

Hi, and welcome!
    I completely agree with Dani, this site REALLY DOES help, and it IS wicked addicting!
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Drink lots of water too, it also helps!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This site is very cool you will love it!! Welcome and good luck!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will love all the support when your feeling down and you will really love it when you do something great and everyone sends their congrats :)
  • welcome welcome.. this is an awsome site.. i just joined last week and im not sure i would know what to do without it.. great people here with great advice.. take care and good luck...