Almond Milk

Options
2»

Replies

• ketojeanna
    ketojeanna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Do you have an Aldi in your area? Their milk is free of any growth hormones. That is what I have been buying.

** EDIIT: I was trying to reply to a member that commented she didnt buy skim because of the growth hormones. I think I should have clicked quote instead of reply. Sorry, LOL.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love Blue Diamond unsweetened Almond Milk. I have to watch my sugar intake.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    I love regular milk, but am trying to cut back on it, so I have been using unsweetened almond milk-both original and vanilla. It does not taste like milk, but its similar enough. I have been using it with my cereals and smoothies. When it comes to cereal, I try to use ones that are strongly flavored as they flavor the milk the most (honey nut cheerios + almond milk= heaven) When its in smoothies I cant even tell its there.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I use it as creamer in my coffee. The vanilla rocks! I freeze it in ice cube trays and store it in a freezer bag. Two cubes = 1/4 cup (at least my cubes do, lol). I plop two in and add my coffee. It has way less cals than regular creamer.